Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Vietnamese Community Celebration

Music, laughter, delicious cuisine, and colorful costumes were everywhere at the 2016 Viet Nam New Year Festival held at Jeb Stuart High School, Falls Church, Virginia.  This colorful and festive event took place on February 6 & 7, 2016, from 8:00am-5:00pm and throughout the celebration during both days, the momentum was constant and the good will among those attending never faltered.



A friend of mine, Minh Chau Vu, invited me to be part of the 2016 Viet Nam New Year Festival and I accepted.  Minh's enthusiasm and encouragement for me to spend both days at the festival working with my books and sharing my personal and professional experiences resulted in a lovely experience!  I am truly looking forward to attending future events hosted by the Vietnamese Community of Northern Virginia. 

Most grateful, Glenna.