Thursday, December 21, 2017

"Traveling Books" My Book Signing at Joint Base Henderson Hall

For several days, beginning Friday, November 30, I shared my books at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, at The Marine Corps Exchange.  This joint base of the United States military is located around Arlington, Virginia.  Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall is commanded by the United States Army, yet has resident commands of Army, Navy, and Marines.  The Marine Corps Exchange at Henderson Hall is a beautiful shopping experience and folks from far and wide visit the Exchange.

During my book signing at Henderson Hall, I met families from our great country, and families from all around the globe.  It's always such an honor for me, when my books are taken to the likes of Ethiopia, Spain, Chile, Japan, and China and shared with their own school settings and their communities.

Please take a few moments to view some of the many wonderful people who I was able to share my books with (more on Our Flickr Page).



Always grateful,
Glenna (The Kind Kids Organization)